OverviewThe Belkin Micro 2.1-Amp car charger lets you quickly charge your iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, or iPod on the road. With a compact, low-profile design, this charger sits nearly flush when plugged into a vehicle's 12-volt power outlet. The USB port is compatible with the Apple Lightning to USB cable, so you can get an exceptionally fast charge for your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad mini, or iPod nano (7th generation). The charger also works with a standard 30-pin cable, so you can easily stay powered up for unlimited play and standby time when you're traveling in your car.
- Quickly charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in the car
- Compact, low-profile charger sits nearly flush in your dash
- USB port for fast charging
- Compatible with Apple Lightning to USB cable
Did you notice?Fully compatible with the Apple Lightning to USB cable.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or iPod charged while you're on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 2.1-Amp Micro Car Charger
- Height : 3 cm
- Width : 10.3 cm
- Weight : 50 g
- Mfr. Part Number : F8J051ttBLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868932520
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
won't charge my ipad mini
I'm not sure what's up but it won't charge my ipad mini. Doesn't show "not charging" nor does it charge. Otherwise I'm sure it' s a wonderful charger.
Work's fine on my ipad 2 and my iphone 4s.
Called Apple, they refunded the cost of this charger and they're sending me an incase. Wonderful customer service. …
- Written by Gary B from South Lake Tahoe
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Louise H from Covington
It depends on the cable you are using with this charger. If you are using your sync cable that came with your iPhone 5 then yes. …
- Answered by Randy K from San Diego
- Asked by Diane K from Alexandria
No answers yet
you can use this but will need to remove the USB to lightning and add your USB to 30pin dock cable "New Ipad" was removed from apple with release of 4th gen Retna with lightning connector this is why its not on the list …
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary