The ADOPTED leather wrap case integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap the perfect compliment to your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallic frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The non-conductive metallic frame is lightweight yet durable.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 5 while expressing your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11149
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011877
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
1300 369 095 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very Sophisticated Looking
I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, though, and if I ever dropped it I'm almost positive that it wouldn't do very well at protecting the phone. I've gotten a lot of comments on how beautiful it is, though. So if you're looking for style, get it. If you're looking for protection, look elsewhere. …
- Written by Julie V from indialantic
99 of 103 people found this useful
Love love love this!
I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture help I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture helps for a good grip. It fits perfectly. The white with gold trim looks sooo classy on my new white iphone 5. If you are thinking that it is a little pricey just remember that you may spend less but you may need to buy another soon. So what are you saving. Also the Apple store is one of the few that let's you receive a full refund for 14 days. Most others offer exchanges only. So why not give it a try. I know that you will love it as much as I do. …
- Written by Laura D from North Brunswick
95 of 110 people found this useful
It's a beautiful elegant case
I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give th I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give the best protection should you drop your phone though. …
- Written by Kay H from Milton
77 of 82 people found this useful
Not worth the price
I bought this case and when I received it I was very disappointed in the quality not to mention the price.
- Written by Ronnie J from MANSFIELD
Great the first few days
I bought the case in red and loved it when I first bought it, as well as received lots of compliments on it. But as stated in othe I bought the case in red and loved it when I first bought it, as well as received lots of compliments on it. But as stated in other reviews, the silver edging quickly chips away to black. Within a few days, of no extreme wear or treatment, the silver was already coming off. It's a shame - if the manufacturer chose a better edging, this would be an amazing case. But as it is I've only had it a few months, and almost all the silver is gone (just enough left to look horrible) so I already feel like I have to replace it. Definitely do not buy. …
- Written by Rachael F from Kirkland
1 of 1 people found this useful
Not too bad at all
I eventually broke my case, but it took a good while, and although the fake steel edges got a little chipped over time, it still h I eventually broke my case, but it took a good while, and although the fake steel edges got a little chipped over time, it still had that lovely 'Hasselblad' look to it. Protection to the front isn't great, I'd have loved a more pronounced edge to raise the screen off surfaces, but despite the shortcomings, I'm buying another. …
- Written by Lloyd C from Belfast
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case have a screen protector?
- Asked by Edward K from Braintree
No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are tacky, and they make your iPhone's gorgeous screen look subpar. This case's edges raise above the screen ever so slightly, and that should be all the screen protection you need. …
- Answered by Luke W from Bristol
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson