Speck's CandyShell Case combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberised center for seriously sweet protection.
- One-piece hard-soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberised interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030205
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
1300 369 095 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Durable and cute!
I have the iPhone 4S Cherry Blossom case which I purchased about 6 months ago. The quality of the material is fantastic, especiall I have the iPhone 4S Cherry Blossom case which I purchased about 6 months ago. The quality of the material is fantastic, especially the colours. It covers the whole phone (except I didn't realise I couldn't dock it). However, within 2 months there has been scratches from laying it on rough surfaces and the pink colour has turned slightly orange. After 6 months the silicon is a bit frayed due to my clumsiness, and the bottom thin part is broken, but it's definitely worth it because I've dropped it several times in many different ways but it just bounced right up! Perfect if you're clumsy but still want a cuter and slightly slimmer cases that the other ones that provide similar protection. …
- Written by Hepburn S from Gold Coast
Worst £29.95 I have ever spent...
...bought this case based on the nice colour and the overall look it gave when on the phone. I have had it on for just under a we ...bought this case based on the nice colour and the overall look it gave when on the phone. I have had it on for just under a week and already the back of the cover is completely covered in scratches and the rubber on each side of the front is starting to get worn. I am overly careful with my iPhone so to me there is no reason for this to have happened in less than a week.
For the price I paid I really expected better. Nice cases and colours but wouldn't recommend at all. …
- Written by KERRY L from EDINBURGH
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case also fit the new 5th generation iPod touch?
- Asked by Phil W from Lakeside City
No it wont. The touch is thinner.
- Answered by Raymond T from Canton
Does this phone fit the 5s, with exception for the new flash? (is there a large enough aperture for the new flash)?
- Asked by Clint J B from Phoenix
I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the f I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the flash. …
- Answered by Kristina L from Laurel
Do you have to take the case off to charge the phone?
- Asked by Coleen B from Northville
No, that is a good thing about this case. You cannot, on the other hand use headphones unless you ta No, that is a good thing about this case. You cannot, on the other hand use headphones unless you take off the case. (Beats headphones can go in without the case coming off). …
- Answered by Rahul A from Pleasanton
Sort of... It is held snugly in the case and to take the phone out of the case - the easiest way is Sort of... It is held snugly in the case and to take the phone out of the case - the easiest way is to push your finger in the camera lens hole to prod the phone from the case. Once you have it partly out the rest of the way is easy. …
- Answered by Richard N from Boise
Will this casing scratch the sides of the iphone 5 when putting on?
- Asked by Phoebe Chua Y
No it will not, because of the inner-linning.
- Answered by Rahul A from Pleasanton