The Fitbit One measures your complete daily activity including steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned and stairs climbed. Simply wear it in a pocket, bra or belt using its soft silicon clip for easy attachment. At night use the included wrist strap and it will track how long and how well you sleep, with online tools to illustrate your deep sleep and wakeful patterns. A gentle vibration will wake you when you need without a noisy alarm.
Using the Fitbit dashboard you can track your progress on your Mac or in real-time on your iPhone, with easy-to-read graphs and charts, and progress towards your goals rewarded with badges. You can even enlist your friends and family to help you reach your fitness goals by sharing your stats and challenging a group to a competition with the seven-day leaderboard challenge. You can upload additional data to Fitbit.com such as your weight and food consumption, and use the Fitbit One with other popular fitness apps.
- Track steps, distance and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Silent alarm wakes you and not your partner
- Syncs automatically to your devices
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app available from App Store
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Sweat, rain, and splash proof
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Silent Wake technology wakes you with a gentle vibration whenever you choose, so your partner can sleep better too.
Apple Recommends ForTrack activity and calories burned; monitor sleep cycles; then upload stats wirelessly and sync with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit One Tracker
- Sleep wrist band
- Wireless USB dongle
- Quick start guide
- Free Fitbit account
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002274
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
So easy to use and sync with my iphone! Love the features and the accuracy. The online site also allows me to connect & compete with my friends and husband! Great gift - I love it! …
- Written by Mary G from palatine
26 of 31 people found this useful
FitBit One is the best product so far
it provides me with seamless integration & updates of my daily activities to my iPhone.... excellent product!
- Written by mohamad-norzal M from seremban
16 of 18 people found this useful
If you wear it the data will come.
I'm seeing a new doctor next week and the FitBit one has allowed me to collect data to discuss with this new doctor that would oth erwise be difficult to describe. I find it interesting how the sleep analyzer has revealed how little actual sleep I get during the night. You can track your mood, your food and water intake and it will calculate your caloric intake verses calories burned. If your looking for a way to collect and process data the fitbit suite of products will allow you to record your, Food, activities, weight, sleep, heart rate, Blood pressure, glucose, and it has a handy journal for recording observations. I find myself spending more and more time recording my statistical data as I learn what the FitBit ONE has to offer. …
- Written by PETER N from Vernon
9 of 9 people found this useful
APP CRASHES CONTINUALLY
Bought this 7 days ago. App worked for 6 days. Then it crashes. I removed it and reloaded it and that doesnt help. Contacted fitbi t and got autoresonse 24 hours ago. Now taking it back to Apple store. Read up on fitbit app on internet before you buy this …
- Written by Katheryne G from Sparks
0 of 2 people found this useful
Does what it says inconspicuously
I like that I can just put the fitbit into my pocket or attach it to my belt. I'm not sure I want to wear a tracker on my wrist, even though that seems to be the latest direction for these devices.
It seems to keep a reasonably accurate track of my steps and the flights of stairs I climb every day. The companion app is not as pretty as the one for the Jawbone UP, but hopefully fitbit will update it when they release their wrist worn device this spring. …
- Written by Paul T from Ferndale
2 of 2 people found this useful
It was accurate recording steps taken. Synchs well with iPhone 5 and Mac computer.
Addictive, I keep checking the informat ion on the fitbit, and I try to do more than the goals set.
It is also very discreet.
The fitbit secures to clothing via a clip, which can work itself loose. I recommend using a small lanyard asap so if it drops off, you won't lose it. It has 'dropped off' 5 times in 2 weeks, so I am thankful I did it. …
- Written by Amanda R from Newport
3 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Meghan B from York Haven
For iPhones, according to the technical specs, you need to have an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5. iPhone 4 is not compatible. I believe the fitbit uses bluetooth 4.0 and the iPhone 4 does not support that. …
- Answered by Vick S from Toronto
- Asked by Mark Y from Coto De Caza
It won't automatically track cycling, but you can manually add activities like that.
- Answered by Paul T from Ferndale
The graphs on fitbit dash board says I am seeing this because I don't have flash installed. Can flash be installed on mini iPad
- Asked by Jenice C from Whyalla
- Asked by James L from Anacortes
- Answered by Jim D from Eugene
- Asked by John C