The Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker is a small and discreet device that gives you a fun way to get fit. More than a pedometer, Zip tracks your steps, distance and calories burned before syncing the data to your Fitbit account. You can set goals, stay motivated and stay on the path to fitness with graphs, badges and competitions, online or using the Fitbit app for iPhone (available in the app store). You’ll know when you are reaching your goals while you exercise.
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or T-Shirt
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app keeps track of your progress
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or your iPhone
- Resistant to sweat, rain and splashes
Did you notice?With the free Fitbit app (available in the app store) you can graph all your exercise data, keep track of your goals, share your statistics and compete with your friends.
Apple Recommends ForStaying on the path to fitness and seeing your progress on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker
- Silicone and metal clip
- Wireless USB dongle
- Replaceable battery
- Battery door tool
- Free Fitbit.com membership
- Height : 1.4 in./3.55 cm
- Width : 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Weight : 0.28 oz./8 g
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number : FB301G
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002083
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
According to the FitBit website, this device only needs to be charged about once a week, possibly tw ice. …
- Answered by Raechel B from Columbia
- Asked by Paula D
- Asked by Kathy H from East St Paul
It records steps only- it wouldn't work with a stationary bike
- Answered by Jamii-lee A from Act