The easy and safe way to talk hands-free while drivingJabra DRIVE is brilliantly simple. No setup is required, and it’s so easy to operate, you probably won’t even have to look in the manual to find out how to use it. You pair it up with your mobile phone. After that, you just clip it onto your sun visor and it will connect automatically whenever you get into the car. You can then talk freely on your mobile, with your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. With the Jabra DRIVE, you don’t even need to bother reaching for your phone when it rings – just press the big friendly button on the in-car speakerphone to answer and enjoy crystal clear hands-free conversation!
Did you notice?Jabra DRIVE is brilliantly simple. No set up is required and it’s so easy to operate you probably won’t even have to look at the manual to find out how to use it.
Apple Recommends ForTalking hands-free safely while you are driving
What's in the Box?
- Jabra DRIVE in-car speakerphone
- USB cable
- Car charger
- Quick start manual
- Warranty card
- Mfr. Part Number : 5 707055022173
- UPC or EAN No. : 5707055022173
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products : 1 year warranty
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes it works fine for iPhone5. I just bought one on the weekend and no problems at all. Pressing and holding the call button even activates Siri fine. …
- Answered by Danny P from Seventeen Mile Rocks