GolfSense is the world's first portable 3D sensor system designed to deliver real-time feedback and golf swing analysis. This golf training aid’s patented motion engine uses data from four motion sensors inside the device to calculate club speed, club position, swing tempo and swing path. The free iPhone app allows you to analyse each segment of your swing from any angle. Simply connect GolfSense to your iPod touch or iPhone via Bluetooth. The application can be set to automatically capture and save every swing in rapid succession or just the ones you select with a simple press of the yellow button. Turn on impact detection and GolfSense will ignore your practice swings and only log those that pertain to actual ball contact.
Review any single swing, or compare two separate swings at once with the GolfSense app (available in the app store). You can even compare your swing to professionals and coaches.
- 3D motion capture powered by the GolfSense motion engine
- Four precision motion sensors deliver highly accurate data
- Phone in pocket option lets you analyse your hip rotation
- Fits on a glove
- Ultra lightweight at only 17 g
Did you notice?By attaching to your glove rather than your club, the GolfSense can also take your wrist motion into account – a key component of a good swing.
Apple Recommends ForAny golfer from novice to pro who wants high-tech help to improve their swing.
What's in the Box?
- Zepp GolfSense Sensor
- USB Cable
- Height : 76 mm/0.3 in.
- Width : 38.1 mm/1.5 in.
- Weight : 17 g
- iOS 4.2 or later
- Mfr. Part Number : GS001WUS
- UPC or EAN No. : 886938000042
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Requires GolfSense app (Free download from the App Store)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Nice idea poor execution
I bought this last week to try and improve my golf swing. I am about to return my second time due to poor quality. The strap that holds the sensor to your glove is made of a fragile rubber that will tear away from the sensor with the slightest tug. hardly worth $129.
In addition, the sensor looses its Bluetooth connection constantly with the iPhone or iPad. Even with a fuly charged battery I had to reconnect every other swing.
I would not recommend this to others. …
- Written by Todd N from Buffalo Grove
157 of 175 people found this useful
Very useful product for the a reasonable price
It's a great and simple help for improving your swing tempo and swing path. It's very easy to connect via bluetooth and there is n o attaching of a device to your clubs everytime you switch them. Worked perefectly from the first moment. New functions like measuring hip rotation when your iphone is in your back pocket is also a really cool improvement. Would like to see storage of your swing data in the cloud. Absolutely worth the money and I would buy it again. …
- Written by Michael H from Friedrichsdorf
137 of 150 people found this useful
Great product - really helpful
Love the ability to see my swing planes and see how far apart my backswing and downswing are. While I hope they add more data to t he swing analysis, just seeing my swing planes has been super helpful. Club head speed is also quite helpful as it's something I've been working on. …
- Written by Adrianne F
128 of 135 people found this useful
I have come to expect good products just by the fact they are sold at Apple and for this reason decided to go with this golf senso r. This product was the one exception to my experience . The device was not accurate at all. I am disappointed that Apple choose this product to market. …
- Written by David P from CARDSTON
4 of 4 people found this useful
Great idea but...
Started off well with great feed back dispite the bluetooth dropouts and lock-ups. The subsequent updates introduced new bugs wor se than those it was supposed to fix. The last two updates made the product almost unusable and were a huge data download to update. They have added a top view but removed the side view that was most useful. Now I can't even get a straight line on the all important downswing.
It's such a shame becasue it's a fantastic idea and provides great feedback, but the current frustrations out weigh it's utility. Maybe when they get back to basics and functionality I'll go back to using it. Dissapointing! …
- Written by Jim G from Perth
1 of 1 people found this useful
I had an extremely disappointing experience and returned the GolfSense Sensor to the Apple store.
In order of significance:
1. the sensor did not consistently transmit data to the app
2. the app consistently froze or crashed
3. the company's web server was down the day that I purchased the Sensor so I could not register or use it until the next day
Customer service tried to be helpful, but the product simply did not work well. …
- Written by Scott S from Greenwich
39 of 48 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gary T
No answers yet
- Asked by Dorota W
It can now be used with both see their main website
- Answered by Terence S
- Asked by Marguerite A from Boise
It can be used by multiple users. You can set up several personal accounts inside the app and switch easily. …
- Answered by Zheng H from Palo Alto
- Asked by Tyler G from Falls Church
No,but if it did,team America should have had them on their gloves during the singles matches of the Ryder Cup. …
- Answered by Jason D from Pinerolo
Does it indicate if you are swinging incorrectly? And does it show you the correct plane? Thank you DC
- Asked by Dermot C
It shows you data about your swing, it sows ratings on some criteria and you can compare your swing with golf professional swing in that app, which give you some ideas. But the best use for that device is - in between lessons training. …
- Answered by Krzysztof D