Questions & Answers for Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for iPad
6 Questions from the Community
Yes it fits the iPad Mini with Retina display with no problem.
- Answered by Adam B from Westwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this case fit the iPad mini with retina display?)
Yes it fits however it does not protect the ipad or keyboard very well. The top part is exposed which is not good for a clumsy person like me. I dropped the ipad and keyboard and both broke...twice. I stopped using the case after the second time replacing the equipment
- Answered by Rossana G from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will it fit with the Logitech ultra slim keyboard case on it?)
will this case fit with a smart cover on
- Asked by Rashid A
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit with a smart cover on)
Description says "and allows easy access even to an iPad in its Smart Cover" I hope so as I've just bought both!
- Answered by Simon F from Haywards Heath
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this case fit with a smart cover on)
compatibility with ipad air
Can this product protects ipad air as well? How will it fit into ipad air?
- Asked by Dharma S from Jakarta
- Flag as inappropriate (compatibility with ipad air)
It will work as a keyboard with ipad air but it is not the correct size to act as a cover for the ipad air.
It is the correct size for the older ipad versions for a keyboard/cover
- Answered by Larry P from Corunna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (compatibility with ipad air)
will the zag keyboard fit in the sleeve too?
- Asked by Jeanette I from New Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (will the zag keyboard fit in the sleeve too?)