Can you transpose music on this keyboard?

  • Asked by Suri P from San Diego
  • 30/11/2010
M-Audio Keystudio 49 USB MIDI Controller

M-Audio Keystudio 49 USB MIDI Controller

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • It's just a keyboard (to enter MIDI commands to a computer). To transpose music you would need software such as GarageBand (included with all Macs), Apple's Logic Express ($249) or Logic Studio ($599) or other package. Check the capabilities of any software package you're considering to determine if it will do precisely what you want it to ("transpose music" is a little vague).

    • Answered by Kenneth D from Ottawa
    • 14/12/2010