can you right click with the magic trackpad ?
- Asked by Paul N from Oakville
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you certainly can. You can assign the lower left or lower right area of the Trackpad to act as the right click and you can also check "Secondary tap" under the Two finger options. This means that whenever you tap two fingers at the same time, the system will recognize that as the right click.
It's very easy to configure what you want one, two, three, and even four finger tapping and swiping to accomplish. System Preferences is where these configurations are made.
- Answered by Jack T from Los Angeles
Yes you can. Just tap with two fingers at the same time anywhere on the Magic Trackpad.
- Answered by Angie W from Gallatin
- Answered by Walter W from Bfc
- Answered by Edward J from Atlanta