Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?
- Asked by Christopher V from Westbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Tactical Case for iPh…
Can the Smart Case (not cover) also be accommodated?
- Asked by Rufus D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Smart Case (not cover) also be accommodated?)
- Asked about: Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for iPad mi…