Is there a car charger available for the Pill XL?? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
- Asked by Michael Y from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a car charger available for the Pill XL?? I can't seem to find one anywhere.)
3 Answers from the Community
If you get a car adaptor for USB plug-ins then you can charge this in the car using the USB cable.
- Answered by Anathan D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The easiest way to charge from a car is to get a 120 volt ac cigarette lighter adapter and connect the existing charger.
You could get a adapter I believe it needs 12 volt to charge - I don't have the adapter in front of me at the moment.
I have charged mine with a portable power pack that supports multiple voltages and comes with a variety of tips that did in fact fit the pill XL - it a anker model.
The Pill XL can charge other USB devices, but the micro USB port is for firmware updates only - it does not charge from a USB port. I have owned this product for several months
- Answered by Stephen S from Depew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
the beats pill xl charging cable is a regular usb plug in so you can buy the regular car charger adapter and plug you beats cord into that
- Answered by Tanner C from Edwards
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does this stand work for the pill xl
- Asked by Eric S from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate (does this stand work for the pill xl)
- Asked about: Beats Pill Dude
Will this work with the Beats Pill XL?
- Asked by Amber W from Vernal
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Beats Pill XL?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill Sleeve
No answers yet
Looking to purchace the Beats Pill 2.0 or the Beats Pill XL, which one is more recommended?
- Asked by Jamie T from Cherry Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking to purchace the Beats Pill 2.0 or the Beats Pill XL, which one is more recommended?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker