When this product says that it will work with '50 User's' is that actual users or devices?
We have 15 iMacs here with multiple accounts on every mac, which with a rough calculation adds up to more than 50, does this product have the capability to do this? Also these iMacs are 2010 models, they are all for video editing as well so large files etc need a solution to back these 15 macs up.
- Asked by Domonic W
- Flag as inappropriate (When this product says that it will work with '50 User's' is that actual users or devices?)
1 Answer from the Community
50 Wired and Wireless devices combined connected simultaneously. So if you somehow had 45 devices and 5 of your friends visited and used your WiFi; then they left and 5 more friends came over and used your WiFi you would be okay. Number of accounts on each mac is a different measurement not related to this. 50 simultaneous users is industry standard for a residential/small business router. You may actually quickly run low on space even with 3TB - which is not to say this isn't a great solution. Just that you may need to attach external hard drives to it for more storage. Something to keep in mind if sleekness is a priority. To me it's a bargain over a Drobo or NAS for Time Capsule backups. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Dave O from Tallmadge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many connected devices // users does it support?
- Asked by Fernando M from Von Ormy
- Flag as inappropriate (How many connected devices // users does it support?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
can two users share the same ipod?
- Asked by Isabel G from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (can two users share the same ipod?)
- Asked about: UP Wristband by Jawbone
No answers yet
As a wheelchair user can I use this monitor
- Asked by Mike H
- Flag as inappropriate (As a wheelchair user can I use this monitor)
- Asked about: Fitbit One Wireless Sleep Monitor a…