File transfer w/PC
So I have a ASUS Maximus V Extreme (Thunderbolt compatible) motherboard in my new PC, and a Late 2011 Macbook Pro (also Thunderbolt compatible). All I want to do is be able to transfer files between the two computers, more often from the Macbook to the PC. I've read target disk mode can be used for similar (?) purposes, but I just want a simple answer: Do Thunderbolt cables/ports allow such a connection? Or are they just for external storage and displays?
- Asked by Evan S from Traverse City
- Flag as inappropriate (File transfer w/PC)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I transfer files from my imac to an ipad
- Asked by Roger A from Beacon
- Flag as inappropriate (can I transfer files from my imac to an ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Can this adapter be used to transfer my files from a Late 2009 IMac to a brand new fusion IMac. I have a firewire 800 cable.
- Asked by Jose O from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to transfer my files from a Late 2009 IMac to a brand new fusion IMac. I have a firewire 800 cable.)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…