Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
2 Answers from the Community
It does say compatible with ipad 3rd gen
- Answered by Matthew B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The IPad will only take what is designed to take. i.e. 2.1A.
The 2.4 adaptor should in fact run slightly cooler
- Answered by Robert W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this product compatible for the iPad 3rd generation
- Asked by Rebecca S from Solon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product compatible for the iPad 3rd generation)
- Asked about: Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX
Are these suitable for children?
- Asked by Rocio I from Miss
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these suitable for children?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic