Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
2 Answers from the Community
It does say compatible with ipad 3rd gen
- Answered by Matthew B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The IPad will only take what is designed to take. i.e. 2.1A.
The 2.4 adaptor should in fact run slightly cooler
- Answered by Robert W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would this fit the iPad 3?
- Asked by Amy N from North York
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this fit the iPad 3?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve f…
No answers yet
Can this case be used with the iPad 3 or retina display ?
- Asked by Natalia P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this case be used with the iPad 3 or retina display ?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPad A…