HOW TO PUT AWAY THE CORD
How do you replace the apple earpods into the case?
- Asked by Fanchon S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (HOW TO PUT AWAY THE CORD)
1 Answer from the Community
Replacing the cord in the traveling case can be very difficult if you don't know what you're doing the first time. It is a rather simple process once you figure it out though.
Step 1: Put the actual pods into their respective left and right holes.
Step 2: Take both cables from the ear pods and begin wrapping from the bottom in a counter-clockwise direction until you reach the middle of the top.
Step 3: Take the cord without the remote and lay it down the center channel.
Step 4: Lay the cable with the remote and mic down the center channel on top of the other cable.
Step 5: Finish wrapping in a counter clockwise direction until you have the entire cable wrapped.
Step: 6: Place the plastic cover back on the traveling case.
Step 7: Done!
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a longer cord for the connector to VGA adapter? Where the VGA end goes in is too far away from where I can put my iPad.
- Asked by Gail B from Abilene
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a longer cord for the connector to VGA adapter? Where the VGA end goes in is too far away from where I can put my iPad.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Is there a pocket on the outside to put your charging cord?
- Asked by Julia C from Port Moody
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a pocket on the outside to put your charging cord?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve f…
Is there a place to put the wall power adapter?
- Asked by Caleb W from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a place to put the wall power adapter?)
- Asked about: STM Medium Alley Shoulder Bag