Can you connect a flash drive to the iPad using a USB with 30 pin connector?
- Asked by Robert T from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (Flash drive?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. This simply swaps the tail end of the normal iOS sync cable to a standard micro-usb.
- Answered by Russell Z from West Valley City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use flash drive with my ipad
- Asked by Mabel J from Blaine
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use flash drive with my ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Can i use it as a flash drive too? (Memory device)
- Asked by Mohammed A from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use it as a flash drive too? (Memory device))
- Asked about: blueLounge Kii Lightning Keychain C…