Does this work well with a screen protector?
I've had other back covers that lift the screen protector I applied or makes them bubble. Would this case let the applied screen protector lay flat without peeling up?
- Asked by Maricela C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work well with a screen protector?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. I have a Moshi screen protector on mine and it fits just fine
- Answered by Randall C from Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Richard P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a zagg HD screen protector with no bubbles at all so I don't know what the other person saying there pointless for just have to protect your stuff with the right screen protectors it fits fine doesn't mess with the new zagg hd I don't know about others
- Answered by Richard A from Creston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Screen Protector are pointless. All they do is keep the grease from your fingers off the display. This case will be fine on its own, and of course, you could get a screen protecter you want. The problem with screen protectors, is that bubbles occur everywhere and around the edges, they dim the brightness slightly and look horrid
- Answered by Thomas B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does it protect the screen as well?
- Asked by Brandon N from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen as well?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 …
Is it necessary for 15" retina to have a screen protector?
- Asked by Zhaohan D from New York City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary for 15" retina to have a screen protector?)
- Asked about: Mac
Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?
- Asked by Sebastian K from Norfolk
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?)
- Asked about: Moshi 15" iVisor Pro Screen Protect…