Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
I am going to India they got outlet is220 volt can I plug direct plug in 220 v in Indian 220 volt.
- Asked by Kiran D from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (I am going to India they got outlet is220 volt can I plug direct plug in 220 v in Indian 220 volt.)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Doet it only works with 110V?
- Asked by Michelle W from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Doet it only works with 110V?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet