Can I use the 45W MagSafe Power Adapter with a 15 in MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Charles K from Hinsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 45W MagSafe Power Adapter with a 15 in MacBook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
I'm using one right now - have been for a month since my 85W broke. No problems so far.. and it's much smaller.
Might take longer to charge but haven't noticed any problems performance wise.
- Answered by Darren C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not really. You might find that it doesn't charge, or doesn't charge well. MacBook Pro takes a higher wattage adapter (85W I believe?).
- Answered by Grant G from Studio City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?
- Asked by Michael M from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate (MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter