Upgraded 1 mac to snow leopard with single license. Need to upgrade 1 more at home. Can I buy family pack & resell single license without reinstall
Desiring to stay legit with the least amount of pain. Do not wish to re-install other upgrade as it works fine. Would have purchased family pack on onset but was worried about upgrade issues...not anymore.
1 Answer from the Community
Purchasing the DVD gives you the licenses.
I would think as long as you "own" enough licenses to cover your computers, you can part with extra DVDs. Remember, though, that the Family Pack can only be used on computers within a single household and members of a single family (It can not be used for business computers or among computers in separate households).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a Mac Mini 1,1 that was originally a single core intel upgraded to a Intel core duo 2 ghz w 10.6.8 Snow Leopard work with 10.7 Lion ?
- Asked by William H from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a Mac Mini 1,1 that was originally a single core intel upgraded to a Intel core duo 2 ghz w 10.6.8 Snow Leopard work with 10.7 Lion ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
how do I buy upgrade to snow leopard
- Asked by Mary C from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I buy upgrade to snow leopard)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
i need a battery for the macbook 4,1
- Asked by Fernando A from Goldens Bridge
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a battery for the macbook 4,1)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
No answers yet