I just installed Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and was unhappy to discover my ITunes requires 10.6.8. Can I return for the proper version for my ITunes?
2 Answers from the Community
OS 10.6.3 is the version on the DVD.
To get to OS 10.6.8 you simply go to the Apple Menu and select "Software Update...". After updating, you should be at OS 10.6.8. (If it doesn't go all the way to OS 10.6.8 in one go, simply run "Software Update" again.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All you need to do is select Software Update from the Apple menu and your system will automatically be updated to 10.6.8.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will OS X Mavericks work with Macbook Snow leopard version 10.6.8 ?
- Asked by Kakanang K from Nonthaburi
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X Mavericks work with Macbook Snow leopard version 10.6.8 ?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Cale D from Waterloo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet