i have two macbook at home. can i use a single user for both? or do i need to purchase the family pack? when installing will it erase all of my data?
what is the difference between the software and the server ?
1 Answer from the Community
You must purchase the family pack. The single user is just one computer. The family pack is up to 5. No, it will not erase all of your data. That being said, it is always recommended to back up your mac before installing any new program or software. Just use time machine, it's pre-installed and easy to use, just plug in an external hard drive and open time machine. The server is designed for a business, since you said this if for your home, just get the regular family pack version.
- Answered by Jeff T from Torrance
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many users per installer?
- Asked by Maribeth S from Cavite
- Flag as inappropriate (How many users per installer?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
How do I purchase a family license for software upgrades?
- Asked by Elvira L from Castro Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I purchase a family license for software upgrades?)
- Asked about: Mac
can two users share the same ipod?
- Asked by Isabel G from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (can two users share the same ipod?)
- Asked about: UP Wristband by Jawbone
No answers yet