Does it basically just make your own wifi network that you can take anywhere and do you need to add anything to it or do you jut get an app connect it
Do you need any ad dons
Can you take it around
1 Answer from the Community
A lot will depend on what you want to connect. Theoretically you can attach it to any LAN with a cat. cable and have wifi,however you would need the airport utility (free) to set it up If you set it up at home I don't see any reason you couldn't hook it up to a LAN in a hotel room, etc and get a wifi connection.
- Answered by Gary M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I add apps from App Store
- Asked by Kerry O from Mansfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add apps from App Store)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?
- Asked by Gregory A from Golden
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Basic Checkbook app/program for MacBook?
- Asked by Brett B from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (Basic Checkbook app/program for MacBook?)
- Asked about: Mac