How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?
I dislike the position of the control key and finds the caps-lock key mostly useless, so the first thing I do with any keyboard on the Mac is to swap the meaning of these keys in the
OSX keyboard prefererences' modifier keys panel.
Is there a way to do the same on the iPad?
Not being able to so is pretty much a showstopper for me.
- Asked by Vuichiap L from Menlo Park
- Flag as inappropriate (How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you tell if the Caps Lock key is on or off?
- Asked by Michael O from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you tell if the Caps Lock key is on or off?)
- Asked about: Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyb…
No answers yet