Should this cable be used if you connect a VGA monitor to the Apple Mac mini MB463LL Mini DisplayPort?
Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. You can also use the Mini-DVI port on your Mac mini to plug a VGA monitor to it - then you would need the Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter.
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes its compatible with any Apple product with a mini display port
- Answered by Perla M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
it could be ,only if your mac mini supports two monitors.(i know the new ones do)
- Answered by Brad R from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?
- Asked by Lewis S from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate (Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
i have a VGA monitor can it be used with a mini mac hdmi
- Asked by Howard L from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a VGA monitor can it be used with a mini mac hdmi)
- Asked about: Mac