iPod to VGA/LCD display
I would like to show a video I created on iMovie. Instead of transporting my entire MacBook, I'd like to just transport the video on my iPod. Is there a cable that can go from my iPod to a VGA/LCD projector? Is there a combination of 2 cables that would make this work?
- Asked by Courtney W from Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod to VGA/LCD display)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. There is a Composite Cable available for the iPods on this store. Search for it, I can't name a single LCD projector that doesn't have a traditional composite (yellow, red, white) cable setting system available on it. That should work, however you're in the wrong section for this. Try iPod. P.S. Check first that you iPod is on the compatible list for the Composite cable (this is always at the bottom of the page..)
- Answered by Andrew P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I display iPod touch apps on the Smartboard?
- Asked by B. S from Chilliwack
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I display iPod touch apps on the Smartboard?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Is the orientation portrait, landscape or tilts with my ipod touch? and if so is it possible to just make it landscape? thanks
- Asked by Alex M from Branxton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the orientation portrait, landscape or tilts with my ipod touch? and if so is it possible to just make it landscape? thanks)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Frank Z from El Centro
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable