I would like to connect my imac to a the cinema display screen using this lead isit possible and isit the right connection?
I wondering if this mini displayport to dual link dvi adapter will work with an imac next to it connected so i will be working onto screens?
1 Answer from the Community
This is the correct connector for the 30" Cinema display. You will also need a DVI cable to connect the adapter to the display itself.
- Answered by Ben S from Golden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to connect a new iMac to my old 2009 MacBook Pro using the thunderbolt cable and use both screens to display work?
- Asked by Tanner W from Huntington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect a new iMac to my old 2009 MacBook Pro using the thunderbolt cable and use both screens to display work?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5m) - Wh…
Mac cinema HD display to iMac
- Asked by Don B
- Flag as inappropriate (Mac cinema HD display to iMac)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet