Can I run Windows XP on an 27-inch iMac and connect a 30-inch Apple Cinema Display HD to run SolidWorks?
I have a 30-inch Apple Cinema Display HD and would like to buy a 27-inch iMac. I will need to run a windows operating system (to run SolidWorks, Matlab and other windows programs). Will both monitor work OK at full resolution under a windows OS? It appears that this is OK with an Apple OS, is this true?
1 Answer from the Community
This is 3.75 years after the fact, but in case it helps somebody, yes, you definitely can. Full resolution on WinXP, Win7, Win8, via Parallels, Bootcamp, VMWare Fusion, etc., no problem.
- Answered by John David A from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
CAN I CONNECT IMAC TO 30 INCH CINEMA DISPLAY?
- Asked by Mark M from Huntingdon Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I CONNECT IMAC TO 30 INCH CINEMA DISPLAY?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Ada…
No answers yet