where do I find the cycle count?
I have a one and one half year old macbook (white) and it doesn't hold much of a charge, maybe 2 and one half hours. Is this normal. I read something about cycle counts. I really would hate to have to replace the battery this early on. Mostly I just keep it plugged in to the power adapter.
- Asked by Sher T from Limerick
- Flag as inappropriate (where do I find the cycle count?)
1 Answer from the Community
The cycle count will be listed in System Profiler. Apple > About This Mac > More Info...
Click "Power" on the left, you'll see Cycle Count on the right.
- Answered by Chris S from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would like to find an app for I"carbohydrate counting".
- Asked by Susan R from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to find an app for I"carbohydrate counting".)
- Asked about: iPhone
What is the Full Charge Capacity (mAh) value & cycle count for this product on a MacBookPro5,5 Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz ?
- Asked by John F
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Full Charge Capacity (mAh) value & cycle count for this product on a MacBookPro5,5 Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz ?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…