where do I find the cycle count?
I have a one and one half year old macbook (white) and it doesn't hold much of a charge, maybe 2 and one half hours. Is this normal. I read something about cycle counts. I really would hate to have to replace the battery this early on. Mostly I just keep it plugged in to the power adapter.
- Asked by Sher T from Limerick
- Flag as inappropriate (where do I find the cycle count?)
1 Answer from the Community
The cycle count will be listed in System Profiler. Apple > About This Mac > More Info...
Click "Power" on the left, you'll see Cycle Count on the right.
- Answered by Chris S from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can I see the number of cycles on my battery?
- Asked by Jerry Z from Spring Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I see the number of cycles on my battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 17-inch MacB…
Where can I find a list of raw files the iPad will support?
- Asked by Paul N from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a list of raw files the iPad will support?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit