Can I have more than two sensors?
My first sensor's battery died; the second was lost in a move. Is it possible to sync a third sensor to the same iPod touch?
- Asked by Gina S from Petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have more than two sensors?)
1 Answer from the Community
The sensors themselves do have it's own memory so it sends the data to the iPod, if a new sensor is connected the iPod automatically forgets the old sensor so yes you can have more than two sensors
- Answered by Tyler F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I daisy chain two Thunderbolt Displays, can I do two different tasks at the same time?
- Asked by Roderick E from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (If I daisy chain two Thunderbolt Displays, can I do two different tasks at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)