When u plug in lighter and leave it there will it drain and kill my car battery??
- Asked by Hung L from Guelph
- Flag as inappropriate (When u plug in lighter and leave it there will it drain and kill my car battery??)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on your car. Most cars newer than a 1998 have a built-in protection that will shut off all external power (even headlights) once the battery power gets to a certain point. Other vehicles have multiple outlets, some which provide power when the car is off, and some which don't. Either way, the power required to charge a cellphone is nothing compared to a car battery. I think you'll find it's a non-issue.
- Answered by Kevin W from Port Dover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I leave my mouse on all the time.
- Asked by Christian L from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave my mouse on all the time.)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
No answers yet
How do you charge this battery? Does it come with a wall plug?
- Asked by Monica T from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you charge this battery? Does it come with a wall plug?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstaion Mini …