I'm currently using a MacPro 3.2 GHZ Quad-Core Intel Xeon 6GB. OZ X 10.9-What is the best desktop hard drive to use. My last desktop was an Iomega2b
1 Answer from the Community
I recommend for your consideration a Lacie external hard drive. They are built to last, and last. I've had one since 2006 and had only one issue: replace the external adapter for twenty-five dollars. I have another one that I purchased 2yrs., 2 mo. ago and it's still doing very well. Both drives are 1TB external ones.
The cpus that I have connected them to: 1. An 800mhz iMac 15in flat panel. 2. A G4 Powermac 867mhz. 3. Currently, a mac mini, 2.6Ghz quad core i7.
- Answered by Dennis E from Taylor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you supply installation drivers when l buya macpro two
- Asked by Kasneb T
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you supply installation drivers when l buya macpro two)
- Asked about: Mac
What is the best keyboard for Macbook being used as a desktop?
- Asked by Mary W from Wesley Chapel
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best keyboard for Macbook being used as a desktop?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard