Can I use this stand with the iPad mini with retina display? I tried "chatting" but the answer was they didn't know because the manufacturer hadn't
(continued from above)
included that information.
3 Answers from the Community
Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work with it.
- Answered by William S from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I have a regular iPad mini, my wife has the retina display, they both fit securely in the book arc.
- Answered by Jeremy P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes you can. Alway check the name of what you want to buy because it might tell you if you can use it.
Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
- Answered by Nathan F from Geneva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this stand work with iPad 4 or the Retina display?
- Asked by Nabeel H from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this stand work with iPad 4 or the Retina display?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile UpStand
does this stand also work with the new Retina display model?
- Asked by Deanna P from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (does this stand also work with the new Retina display model?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Encore stand for iPad