Can I use this stand with the iPad mini with retina display? I tried "chatting" but the answer was they didn't know because the manufacturer hadn't
(continued from above)
included that information.
3 Answers from the Community
Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work with it.
- Answered by William S from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I have a regular iPad mini, my wife has the retina display, they both fit securely in the book arc.
- Answered by Jeremy P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes you can. Alway check the name of what you want to buy because it might tell you if you can use it.
Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
- Answered by Nathan F from Geneva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it works on ipad mini without the retina display?
- Asked by Aude R from Repentigny
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works on ipad mini without the retina display?)
- Asked about: Moshi VersaCover Stand Case for iPa…
can i get ipad mini with Retina display (Factory Unlocked?
- Asked by Jumi P
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get ipad mini with Retina display (Factory Unlocked?)
- Asked about: iPad