Do the wipes clean off skin oils? (bear with me)
I expect that all of you have noticed that when we purchase our ipod touch or iphone 5 the case and screen are clean, smooth, and crisp. Through time, after countless calls in a stressful work environment, and outside on a toasty summer day, the sweat and oils from our hands and skin dirty up our smartphones and make them uncomfortable to hold and grisly to put up to our faces. Do these wipes get rid of those oils and microbial breeding grounds well? Is the screen crisp and reflective after cleaning?
- Asked by Vladislav M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the wipes clean off skin oils? (bear with me))
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, they absorb the oils and grime from your fingers rather than spreading them around the screen. The screens really look brand new and sparkling clean after use.
- Answered by Olga S from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
Will this case show finger prints and oil marks? Is it also easy to clean?
- Asked by Jasmine G from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case show finger prints and oil marks? Is it also easy to clean?)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…