Is there a cable like this to play music through the car?
I have an older car with the stock stereo and it doesn't have an aux input, I want to play music from my iPad in the car, so is it possible to do so through the cig lighter?
- Asked by Michelle V from Cornwall
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable like this to play music through the car?)
1 Answer from the Community
Michelle. There is no cable available that allows music to play through the car lighter. It has no way of transferring audio. Your best bet is to find an F.M. Transmitter. There are some available that will charge your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Or some that just plug into your device and away you go. You just need to find a clear F.M. channel, tune your transmitter to that station and off you go. Please note that the quality of audio will vary.
- Answered by Christopher M from Colborne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this usb cable to play a music in the car?
- Asked by Jedidiah M from Manado
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this usb cable to play a music in the car?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
Can an iPod Shuffle play music on the car radio?
- Asked by Michael M from Marysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPod Shuffle play music on the car radio?)
- Asked about: iPod
how can I play music in my car?
- Asked by Taylor C from Oceanport
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I play music in my car?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet