What's the current for charging iPhone5?
So the specifications of the product say the output power current is 2.1 Amps.. just wonderting what the current will be when charging an iPhone5. I suppose it will be reduced to 1Amps as the standard charing current for iPhone5? Someone can confirm this?
- Asked by Fu D from Shanghai
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the current for charging iPhone5?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector will output Max 2.1 Amps. This does not mean that it will provide 2.1 Amps only. It will provide the attached device whatever Amps it requires upto a Max of 2.1 Amps.
If we assume from your question that the Iphone 5 draws 1Amp. then this is what will be the current charge.
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long does it take to charge an iPhone???? How long to charge an iPad???
- Asked by Thomas M from Alliance
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to charge an iPhone???? How long to charge an iPad???)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Batt…
Will this cable charge my iphone 5
- Asked by Roberto M from Guaynabo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable charge my iphone 5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?
- Asked by Ronald W from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter