But isn't this the 110v version? Will it work in the UK?
- Asked by M S A W
- Flag as inappropriate (But isn't this the 110v version? Will it work in the UK?)
1 Answer from the Community
I had the same problem before placing my order, I tried calling the Apple's call center and all of them have no idea about it, until one guy told me he's almost 100% sure that I'll get the right lights!!!!! I took my chance and placed the order and ...... The lights that I received were all 240V suitable for the UK market and I comfortably can tell you Apple web site is WRONG, and they'd simply copied the US site..
If you really need them, go ahead and order them and you'll get the right voltage " At least that what I got :)
- Answered by Wael A from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Doet it only works with 110V?
- Asked by Michelle W from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Doet it only works with 110V?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips