can i wear it on my ankle?
- Asked by John G from Flower Mound
- Flag as inappropriate (can i wear it on my ankle?)
2 Answers from the Community
Well, unless you have very skinny ankles, then the answer is a disappointing no. They range from 14-20 cm, and are meant to be worn on the wrist. (Meaning that they are shaped "generally" like the wrist.) i guess theoretically like it could work, but i feel like it would mess around with the sleep tracking feature, and it would be a pain in the behind to take on and off to sync. So theoretically, possible. would i recommend it? no, i would look for something that is meant to be worn around the ankle, and save yourself the trouble.
- Answered by Cole P from Discovery Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
not unless your ankle is pretty small.
and it's meant to be worn 24/7, so putting it in your sock wouldn't work.
- Answered by Danielle S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you wear these while at the gym?
- Asked by Jamie W from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wear these while at the gym?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Bluetooth Over-Ear He…