What different between the beats studio over ear headphone and beats solo hd on earphone?
- Asked by Ha V from Richardson
- Flag as inappropriate (What different between the beats studio over ear headphone and beats solo hd on earphone?)
2 Answers from the Community
Studios, which are over ear, cover your entire ear so your ears are inside of the headphones and they are much bigger than solo hds. Solo hds rest quite comfortably on your ears and are very light and portable. People argue that the sound quality is better on Studios but I reccomend picking yourself up some solo hds because a). the quality is just as good b). they are smaller and lighter and c). they cost $100 less.
Just my opinion
- Answered by Chris L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The studio has more bass and less sound leak. and the beats solo hd are smaller and fit on your ear and have less bass and more sound leak. but i think they sound the same.
- Answered by Anthony B from Lincoln
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it custamize your own beats
- Asked by Nadia G from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it custamize your own beats)
- Asked about: Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones by …
No answers yet