Can you use this interchangeably between a mac and a pc?
I need to move files from one to the other and want to make sure it works easily for both.
- Asked by Jennifer N from Saint Johns
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this interchangeably between a mac and a pc?)
1 Answer from the Community
You just need to make sure you format the drive into a PC/Mac compatible format. If you are transferring from a PC to a Mac, "MS-DOS/FAT32" will suffice. You can reformat through the Disk Utility application.
- Answered by Matthew B from West Islip
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Older person switching from PC to Mac.....
- Asked by Sandra T from Roswell
- Flag as inappropriate (Older person switching from PC to Mac.....)
- Asked about: Mac