Can I use this product with both my pc at work and my personal macbook or can it only be formatted to one or the other??
1 Answer from the Community
You can partition the hard drive in the disc utility on your mac so you can have Windows files on one partition and Mac files on the other! You can also have several partitions, I have five on mine.
- Answered by Tyler A from Sandy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Air or MacBook Pro for a traveller/business person
- Asked by Margaret P from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air or MacBook Pro for a traveller/business person)
- Asked about: Mac
Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?
- Asked by Lesleigh H from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Do you have this product for macbook
- Asked by Roger H from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have this product for macbook)
- Asked about: Moshi ClearGuard FS Keyboard Protec…