Can you remap caps lock to control?
I had a previous version of this keyboard(It was wireless, not bluetooth) and it was not possible to change the mapping for caps lock. Is this now fixed?
- Asked by Josh A from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you remap caps lock to control?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's still broken.
Supposedly you can remap capslock if you install Logitech's 60 MB driver-and-everything-else download. Unfortunately that ends up even buggier, especially on Mavericks.
Until Logitech releases a keyboard that doesn't require a Windows-style driver download, I'd suggest looking elsewhere (wish I had...). It's too bad, the solar power feature is very cool.
- Answered by Scott B from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?
- Asked by Vuichiap L from Menlo Park
- Flag as inappropriate (How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…