distance from source
I have a requirement to use headphones with my apple desk top PC., unsure which way to go with regard to wireless or solid wired, as other member of this household have iphones or iPads, would these in bluetooth format interfere with those other devices?
- Asked by Phillip A
- Flag as inappropriate (distance from source)
1 Answer from the Community
No it won't interfere because each device has to be paired to the headphone and even if all the devices were paired to the headphone you still have to individually choose headphone or iPhone.
- Answered by Thomas J J from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the distance it operates at
- Asked by Shamas H
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the distance it operates at)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Wir…
No answers yet
What is the maximum distance that will work with the remote?
- Asked by Royce J from Graham
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the maximum distance that will work with the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote