Can I resize the headphones? (extend the pads or whatever you call it)
I just tried them on last week at an Apple Store, and I noticed the problem immediately. They are too small. I didn't see anyway to resize them. I couldn't even try the quality of the sound due to this issue.
So can I resize them??
- Asked by Jerry P from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I resize the headphones? (extend the pads or whatever you call it))
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, they come with an additional over-the-head metal band that is larger than the usual. You can pop the ear pads and soft band out and pop them into the larger band. I have a friggin' fat head and the larger band works just fine.
- Answered by Jeevan S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i still answer calls using these headphones
- Asked by Bernard H
- Flag as inappropriate (can i still answer calls using these headphones)
- Asked about: Sennheiser i300 In-Ear Headphones w…
No answers yet