do you still need to use an outer case protector as well? if so will it fit over the moshi screen?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Carlisle
- Flag as inappropriate (do you still need to use an outer case protector as well? if so will it fit over the moshi screen?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you want to protect the backside of your phone, then you should also buy a case. Yes, a case will fit over the screen protector.
- Answered by Mike L from Sunnyvale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don't know if it will fit inside a full body case.. It would be trial and error for a full body case, but if you use a side/back covered case it should be ok.. If your at an apple store they will allow you to try the different cases on your phone before you leave the store..
- Answered by Mindy D from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes..u can use a case for ur phone...it's a very thin one...doesn't matter
- Answered by Koganti V from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it fit with an outer cares on it
- Asked by Deborah B from Marysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit with an outer cares on it)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
No answers yet
Does it protect the screen as well?
- Asked by Brandon N from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen as well?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4S…