do you still need to use an outer case protector as well? if so will it fit over the moshi screen?
I want to buy a screen protector but I want the best for my iPhone 4S Which one is a better screen protector Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 4s or Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S ?
- Asked by Gabriel F from Waldwick
- Flag as inappropriate (do you still need to use an outer case protector as well? if so will it fit over the moshi screen?)
1 Answer from the Community
I would suggest getting a case with it because it doesn't protect from far drops and doesn't protect the back glass. I suggest a speck candyshell case or mophie juice pack because they both protect your phone without doing any damage to the screen protector.
- Answered by Julie B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it fit with an outer cares on it
- Asked by Deborah B from Marysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit with an outer cares on it)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet
Does it protect the screen as well?
- Asked by Brandon N from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen as well?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 …
Does this work well with a screen protector?
- Asked by Maricela C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work well with a screen protector?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…