Do you need to spray a solution on the screen to apply protector?
- Asked by Sue J from Galena
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to spray a solution on the screen to apply protector?)
3 Answers from the Community
This particular one you don't need to spray anything to make it stick, as it can be removed to clean the phone.. Ive actually sprayed a glass cleaner on the protector and it still works.. Water is recommended use for cleaning but i used a tiny bit of glass cleaner on it..
- Answered by Mindy D from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Al D from Painesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes if it comes with it and it also depends on the Screen Protector you buy Some you do need to use Spray on your hands and on the Screen Guard Sheild and some you don't, as I've just said it depends on the type of Screen Guard Protector Sheild you you buy and use on it.
- Answered by Adam D from Swansea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work well with a screen protector?
- Asked by Maricela C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work well with a screen protector?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
do i need screen protector for the iPhone
- Asked by Aaron W from Liberty Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need screen protector for the iPhone)
- Asked about: iPhone