Can 2 of these cars run at the same time, in close proximity with each other via two iPod Touches or will there be radio interference between the two?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes they can. Each car pairs by bluetooth to an iOS device, and it forms a bluetooth bond like a headset would. Two or more cars can be used to race one another. :)
- Answered by Kyle P from Huntington Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can race 2 of these.
- Answered by Punit D from Kolkata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use this headphone set with a splitter on iPad so two people can listen at the same time
- Asked by Frederick J from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this headphone set with a splitter on iPad so two people can listen at the same time)
- Asked about: Bose® OE2i Audio Headphones