when plugged in to recharge in should the led lights on the bottom be on?
- Asked by Elaine B from Pimpama
- Flag as inappropriate (when plugged in to recharge in should the led lights on the bottom be on?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes 4 lights should began to flash depending on the amount of juice left in your pack. Meaning if the pack has very little juice left the first light will only be blinking and the next and so forth as pack is being charged up. When the pack is completely charged all lights will then be lit and stay lit.
- Answered by Lydia G from Highlandpark
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is light source, LED CFL?
- Asked by Ralph C D from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate (what is light source, LED CFL?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
how do you plug the spare rechargeable battery in
- Asked by Bryce B from Redcliff
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you plug the spare rechargeable battery in)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…